by danielbarker on 17 November, 2020
• To contact victims of Hate crime by telephone to offer emotional and practical support following an offence (This will involve evening and weekend contact)
• To undertake face to face contact with victims of hate crime in their own homes/ a neutral venue and provide emotional/practical support (This will involve evening and weekend contact)
• To provide out of hours telephone support on a rota basis (8am-8pm Mon-Fri and 9-1pm Saturday)
• To conduct a thorough assessment of victims needs utilising a standard needs assessment tool
• To identify additional support needs for victims of crime and refer to specialist services with consent
• To provide assistance to victims of hate crime to jointly develop a support plan to address individual needs identified
• To work in close partnership with West Midlands Police, Restorative Justice Team, Witness Care and Witness Support Teams and Walsall Council’s Resilient Communities Department
• To promote and raise awareness of Restorative Justice with victims of crime and refer suitable cases to the Restorative Justice Team
• To identify ongoing training needs for self and source training with approval from your line manager
• To comply with The Victims Code of Practice 2015 and the EU Directive on Victims of Crime
• To ensure Black Country Innovate CIC procedures are maintained at all times.
• To comply and ensure compliance with all Black Country Innovate CIC policies
• To ensure the strict adherence to all legal requirements relating to, Equal Opportunities, Data Protection , Confidentiality and Safeguarding
• To comply with the lone working procedure at all relevant times
• To attend group meetings every 8 weeks (Minimum attendance of 5 per year)
• To attend 1:1 supervision twice a year
• To pro-actively promote the service locally.
• To represent and promote Black Country Innovate CIC in a professional manner at all times.
• To record all contacts in a timely manner.
• To complete reports when requested.
Email : info@Bc-innovate.co.uk
Content published and promoted by Willenhall Liberal Democrats all at 23 Lynwood Close, New Invention WV12 5BWLeave a comment