by danielbarker on 6 March, 2018
Walsall Works Expo
This year’s Walsall Works Expo will be held at:
• Walsall College Business Hub
• Thursday 15th March 2018
• showcasing hundreds of jobs, training and apprenticeships.
If you need copies of the flyer please contact Jane Kaur-Gill.
We still have a few exhibitor stands available so if you would like to exhibit please confirm which part of the event you would like to attend.
The Expo will be split into three distinct events taking place throughout the day:
Event A 10.00am – 12.00am Promoting Apprenticeships Year Groups 10 – 13 150 students
Event B 11.00am – 12.00pm Walsall Works Partner Awards Employers and Partners 50 Spaces
Event C 12.30pm – 5.00pm Walsall Works Expo Unemployed Residents 1500+ local people
• This is the third year we are running the event and it is planned to be the biggest Apprenticeships, Jobs and Skills event in the Borough attracting thousands of local residents.
• We have marketed the event extensively and an invitation will also be sent to the 120,000 households about to receive their new Council Tax Bill.
• The event marketing includes local press, social media, partner organisations and all other communication channels available to us.
• We are actively tweeting from our own media channels @walsallworks and @impact_walsall as well as on our website walsallworks.com. Perhaps you could use your own social media platforms to help market the event, the hashtag is #WWExpo.
Thanks for your support.
Sent on behalf of Jane Kaur-Gill | Employment and Skills Manager
Willenhall Memorial Park Supporting Heritage Lottery Fund Events
The next event organised as part of HLF is The Trench Raiders Concert
Date: Saturday 10th March 7.30pm
Venue: Gilberts 54 Field St, Willenhall WV13 2NY
Cost £10 including Fish and Chips
The HLF project can be seen and opportunity to see designs for wonderful new memorial garden and Planet Art’s designs.
Sent on behalf of Willenhall Memorial Park
St Giles Hospice – Cycle Challenge
Get on your bike with hundreds of cyclists on:
Sunday 29th April 2018 and show your support for St Giles Hospice! Choose from a moderate 25 mile or a challenging 63 mile route through the beautiful Staffordshire countryside. Both routes start and finish at Chasewater Country Park, Burntwood.
Registration is now open www.stgileshospice.com/cyclewalsall Cycle St Giles Walsall is proudly supported by Burton Kia and Zipvit
Locality Manager- West
Resources & Transformation
1B First Floor, Civic Centre,
Telephone: 01922 65 4684
Mobile: 07908 138489
Content published and promoted by Roy Sheward on behalf of Dan Barker (Liberal Democrats) all at 144 Redhouse Lane, Walsall, WS5 0DBLeave a comment